These delicious coffee flavoured little bits of sweetness are the perfect light accompaniment to a cup of Vitamin Coffee at any time of day. Take a 'moment' and enjoy!
150g self-raising flour
75g caster sugar
75g softened salted butter
1 egg, beaten
25ml freshly made, Medium complete brewed Vitamin Coffee - make a cafetière and enjoy the remaining coffee while the 'moments' are baking in the oven!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c. Line or grease a large, or 2 smaller baking tray(s).
2. Mix together the sugar and flour, then add the butter. Combine well.
3. Add the beaten egg and Vitamin Coffee. Mix well until all ingredients are completely incorporated. The mixture should be a similar consistency to cookie dough.
4. Divide into small balls, roughly the size of a cherry. Leave about a 3cm diameter pf space around each ball.
5. Put the balls of dough into the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Enjoy with a warm cup of freshly brewed Medium Complete brewed Vitamin Coffee perfect!
Enjoy your Vitamin Coffee Cookie 'Moments'!
Recipe by www.twoplusdogs.co.uk